If you are in Minsk for the first time, passing through, or want to spend several days here, it is best to start with private Minsk city tour. Of course, you can read reviews on Trip Advisor and make your own Minsk day trip based on the experience of travellers. But you need to spend a lot of time to find the information you need. The best option is to book an individual tour of Minsk by car with a guide. “What is the difference from an independent walk around the city?” you may ask. Let me tell you.
- A guide with a driver on a comfortable car will pick you up from any place you want, it can be your hotel or other accommodation, restaurant, museum etc. After the tour they will drop you off at any place where it is comfortable for you;
- Personal local guide. The level of emigrants in Belarus is very low, so you are very unlikely to meet your compatriots living here to give tours in Minsk, as you can meet in many other European countries. Instead you will have a high-level professional guide who was born and has been living in Belarus, he will be able to tell you about our country like no one else. With the level of English in our country, things are good, you do not have grounds to worry;
- Our guide will reveal you all the secrets of Minsk, where to eat the best “draniki”, where to buy traditional souvenirs or do good shopping in the city. Moreover, if once your relatives lived on the territory of Belarus and you want to do some research to learn more, the guide will tell you how and where you can do that.
What you will see during the tour:
- Historical centre of the city, which is divided into the Upper Town with such landmarks as Holy Spirit Cathedral, Cathedral of Saint Virgin Mary, the Town Hall, musical bench and other monuments dedicated to the most outstanding personalities in Belarusian history, and the Trinity Suburb, well-restored 19th century barrio with houses with tiled roofs, and within 5 minutes walking from the Trinity Suburb there is the Island of Tears, as locals call it, memorial dedicated to wives and mothers of soldiers who never came back from War in Afganistan;
- Railway station Square with the building of Railway Station itself and the City Gates that you’ve probably already seen on different postcards. These 11 floor towers are an important landmark of the city. In close vicinity there is restored in a modern style Dynamo Stadium;
- Administrative centre of the city which is called the Independence Avenue, with the focal point, which is the Government House with monument to Lenin in front. While walking on this square you will see the oldest University in Minsk, City Administration building, metro administration building, and Red Church, which is the symbol of the city;
- You will drive along the Independence Avenue, which is a unique street and the longest one in Europe constructed in one architectural style. It is astonishing! And you will drive to the National Library, modern diamond-shaped building, which project was developed during Soviet Union Style;
- You will drive along the second main street in Minsk, Victors Avenue. Second World War Museum behind the stela and memorial “Minsk hero-city”, Victory Park, Independence Palace, a place where our President works, National Flag’s Square, Minsk Arena and other sporting complexes are located both sides.
So, Minsk tour package includes services of a tour-guide, services of a driver with comfortable car (we have a guide and a driver are two different people for the safety of tourists), seeing and visiting all the mentioned sights, support of the manager before and during your booking.
If you still have some doubts, please, contact us +37529 663 55 77 (What’s App, Viber, Telegram) or leave your request here, a manager will call you back.